Monday, May 29, 2006

Water Shows the Hidden Heart ~ Enya (Amarantine)



Waters Hidden Message
Between the lines, under the waters windswept penmanship
Do you see the message?
The warrior of light stands surrounded by many still shining alone
From watery whispers the song comes
The dream of the City of Promise yet unseen
The untold prophesy speaks to open hearts
The tale of of light shared for all who would see
Volumes of truth uttered in solitude
Carried along her tears as they drop into the watery sea
The scribe writes hastily in ebbing tides and quiet moon rays
Flowing into the undiscovered City of Promise
To sing a harmony oh so few hear and she will never see
Claim her tears gentle sea
Be her messenger in the water's parchment
Her story written between the watery lines
So to wash away the sadness
And reveal your city of promise...This is her plea.
©SKW

*Composed while listening to Enya's - "Water shows the Hidden Heart"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very powerful images and very sad as well. beautiful writing muse. I'm glad your muse is coming back to you. and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're happy our muse is coming back to us too! :)

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...