Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lighting Candles

Earlier today in my post I refered you to a site where you could light candles for people, prayers, groups, etc. Now, I refer you BACK to that site to light candles for me, for you, for everyone you wish to... there is NO limit on how many you can light. As an added bonus if you put the group SKYE when you light them, you an search by the group SKYE to see what folks who visit my blog, are a part of the forums, and/or play the games I play as well as what real life folks may be praying for. I can think of no better way of sharing a few seconds of our day than offering intention/prayer for another. I can think of no better people to offer these up for, than all of you.

Light a candle here, please... Even just one

On another note, I am QUIETLY hopeful on a possible alternative to this surgery. It may be nothing more than a disilliusion by me trying to stave off the inevitable, but it represents less cost, and possible saving of my body. Those in the immeidate know will be contacted tonight to discuss this alternative as I wish honest opinions and advice. Those not in the immediate know will learn more about this alternative tomorrow (or later today as time permits the posting of it). I do not mean to be vague, it's just a LOT to type out and right now I don't have the time. But if I do tonight, I WILL post it for all and you can ALL offer your opinions and advice.

For now though, perhaps, light a candle for me and offer up whatever you can that my decision is guided not by my fear, but by whatever greater power you believe in...

*hugs all*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs
Gruntees

Grahamburger said...

1) I lit a candle (or two) for you.
2) I lit some for other people as well, so thank you for the site. :)
3) I got a blog on here. I'll still be using my LJ, but this one is more "free"...as in, my parents/aunt don't read it. :P

*hugs* Love you!!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...