Friday, September 22, 2006

New Series of Letters... would like your input

I’ve decided to start a new series.  As is typical with my writings I have no idea how long it will go, how good it will be or if it will even be posted.  I’m working on the first one now.  It’s a series of love letters, realistic, current; written to the man that will someday (god/goddess willing) will be at my side.  I write these because I believe that thinking of it will help maybe, further the reality to me.  I’m not certain I’ll post them here.  But if you want to read them feel free to chime in and give me encouragement.  It never hurts…;)

(Sorry for my earlier rant, just had to get it out)

Have a good Friday

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Have you seen the movie Practical Magic? It reminds me of the letter she wrote, although with completely different intentions. Still, I believe in magick and I believe petitioning the universe for what you want. I can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

I love your loveletters series and I'd like to see this new one. Keep me updated.

Mr. Uber

Anonymous said...

Write away! :) :) :)

Kagemusha said...

I used to do the same before I met my wife (we were best friends for 13 years). You should write these with the passion fire of a thousand suns!!! Look forward to reading them :-)
JCR

Anonymous said...

I would love to read the new series! You know how I love your writing!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...