Thursday, September 07, 2006

Quick Thoughts

"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives."~Henry David Thoreau

Today's Affirmation
I cultivate thoughts of peace, joy, harmony, happiness and love

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Short post today... I'm on my way to the doctors office for a second opinion. Hopefully she'll have good news for me. Thank you so much for all your kind words in my comments... Those that comment on my poetry and offer hugs too they are well received and given back to you. You can never have enough hugs.

Thanks too for the second quote up above Mrs. B in AZ. That's surely a totally appropriate one.

Later today when I return depending on what the doctor says, I will post again with an update. For now, as most of you are just waking, I wish you the easeiest wake up you ever had. May your eyes open slow, and your mind start serenly so that your day is full of joy.

Much love to you all
XO

~*~*~*~*~*~
AND REMEMBER:

If you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment.--Georgia O'Keeffe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read that thought by Mrs. B somewhere and loved it as well. My best hopes and wishes are with you today!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...